Mia Verde is an empowerment community where women come to reach their fullest potential. We provide a place to learn, connect, and discover next level thinking and lifestyles. We work diligently to enrich our members spiritually, emotionally, professionally, and physically. Through training, coaching, and mentorship, Mia Verde’s mission is to transform each individual into their highest self from the inside out.
· Find peace through healing where you are today
· Discover your passion & life’s purpose
· Create your life’s vision
· Implement a personal plan of action
that yields instant results
· Discover your strengths & create opportunities to
move your life to the next level
· Develop your current weaknesses & analyze
current threats that may hinder you
from reaching your fullest potential
· Upgrade your career
· Discover the cause within you
· Align the brand that is you with your future goals
· And so much more!
· Mia Verde Thrive Box subscription
· Exclusive Pricing at our Private Boutique
· Personal Development Curriculum
· Mia Verde Woman’s Online Magazine
· Live workshops
· Exclusive downloads
· VIP access to Live Events & Conferences
· International Support Community
· Special Webinars
· Access to One-On-One Mentorship
· Group coaching
· Access to member forums
· Yearly retreats
· Career Development Tutorials
· And so much more!
Each month you will receive a box packed with 4-6 surprise items to inspire you in fashion, career development, and spiritual wholeness. Specially curated fashion pieces, career guides, self care and beauty products, books, planners, and chic necessities for you to thrive from the inside out!
Melanie Verdell is a seasoned career and organizational development consultant with over 15 years of experience in the automotive, healthcare, and non-profit industries.
Serving alongside Bishop T.D. Jakes and The Potter's House of Dallas TV and Production Ministries, it was there that Melanie continued to foster her spiritual instinct and passion for publishing and production.
Verdell is the author of the popular book series, "The Sample Sale Suicide" and has served as a respected image consultant to women for over a decade.
Verdell is the Founder of Mia Verde Woman, a personal development curriculum and community created to help women reach their fullest potential and live their best lives.
Currently, the author / consultant resides in Southeast Michigan.
Mon - Sat ,12-8 pm